Total Pageviews

im a InfluensterI blogger review blogger I love to show what I get for free and share it

Thursday, April 14, 2016

 This tweezers are wonderful! They are beautiful very lightweight, and precise. I usually need to try a few times to get hold of tiny eyebrow hairs, but these tweezera pick up every hair on the first try. I keep mine in the little package they came in. it makes them easier to find in my makeup bag. I would recommend   #Lezeletweezers to anyone. I love mine. I received this product discounted for my honest opinion, which is what I have provided. Rest assured that although  a discount was provided, I test out the product thoroughly and my review is honest. http://www.ladyandthesire.com/product/best-tweezers-slant-tip-professional-eyebrow-tweezers-for-men-and-women-bonus-ebook-on-eyebrow-shaping/ 

No comments: