Total Pageviews

im a InfluensterI blogger review blogger I love to show what I get for free and share it

Monday, April 11, 2016

Its been 3 year already that you have gone to heaven! 

Only if the pain want away but this is life  I have to deal with it as it is my heart ach and my mind wonders around. Im always thinking why did she had to go why did she get so sick so young this wasn't supposed happen to her she the one that Brighton light and smile to the family and now she not her my heart crys out loud for her I can't deal with it anymore sometime I wish it was me that had it but God has plans for everyone but I guess he had plans for her she the one that God wanted. I feel like my life is half  dead with out her. I love you and see you when it's our time. R.I.P. MOMMY





No comments: